What does one do with Soothing Blend you ask?
Think sports creme of some kind. Like BenGay…Mmmm can you smell it now?
Well. I will tell you. The Soothing Blend has an aroma to it, but it doesn’t make you think of old guys golfing.
What is in Deep Blue:
- German Chamomile
- Blue Tansy
A Few Uses for Deep Blue
• Perfect for the athlete in your life, Soothing Blend Rub
is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients
that leave your skin soft and non-greasy.
• Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of
• Apply to hands and feet after gardening.
• Connect with Grandma by giving her a hand
massage with Deep Blue.
• Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day
of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
• Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil
onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
• After long hours on the computer, try rubbing
Deep BLue essential oil blend on your fingers,
wrists, shoulders, and neck.
• A few drops of Deep Blue diluted
in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a
cooling and comforting massage after a workout.
How to Use Deep Blue
This soothing blend is safe topically.
It is also labeled as Sensitive meaning, for some, it may need to be diluted with a carrier oil.
My husband and I haven’t had any issues without dilution, that said, I wouldn’t use it on a child without dilution.
What is your favorite way to use Deep Blue?
Are you searching for answers? Not really even sure what the questions are? Wanting to find what will make your soul thrive again? Check out the Soul Thrive membership. A monthly membership with content to help guide you. Cancel at anytime. Check it out